WATCH ANYWHERE. JOIN US NOW.
JOIN US NOW.
SIFA v2.020 will feature a line-up of virtual talks, workshops, vodcasts, performances and more!
Following from their debut concert at SIFA, Ensemble Æqulibrium, led by music director Lien Boon Hua, return to the digital SIFA stage for the Singapore premiere of American composer David Lang’s these broken wings. Shifting from relentless momentum, to eerie calm and dance-like exuberance, Ensemble Æquilibrium offers a new gaze on this piece, drawing parallels between its three movements...
WATCH IT AGAIN
WHAT YOU'VE MISSED
Jazz at Play: 7 Songs at Christmas Presents Joanna Dong
Jazz at Play: 7 Songs at Christmas Presents Jordan Wei Trio
Jazz at Play: 7 Songs at Christmas Presents Namie and the Waves
Jazz at Play: 7 Songs at Christmas Presents Project Ra
Sound Social Series
Contemporary Winds: Ensemble intercontemporain Live in Paris!
Poetry under the Southern Bough
Final Vodcast: SOURCE x Audible Lands
Fourth Vodcast: SOURCE x Audible Lands
Third Vodcast: SOURCE x Audible Lands
A Dream Under the Southern Bough: Reverie 南柯一梦之如梦
Second Vodcast: SOURCE x Audible Lands
Panel: The Paradox of Art and Climate Change
In Conversation with Anne Bogart moderated by Edith Podesta
Workshop: Uncovering The Beauty & Intricacies Behind The Text of Tang Xianzu by Ma Tian Ling
First Vodcast: SOURCE x Audible Lands
Five tips for a seamless viewing experience
Here’s how you can get the most out of your SIFA v2.020 viewing experience
- Check your home network. Your streaming quality might be affected if your connection is too slow, or if the load on your broadband network is too heavy. Many households today may have multiple devices connected to their broadband, including smart TVs and smart devices. You might want to consider taking some of these devices offline to reduce the load on your WIFI network and to optimise your internet speed.
- Optimise your browsing device. Close non-essential background programmes and activities on your browsing device such as desktop computers, laptops or mobile photos for optimal results. This includes the browsing of other web pages, instant messaging or the transferring of files.
- Update your browsing devices. Where possible, do check if your browsing device (desktop computer, laptop or mobile phone) has been updated with the latest operating system. Do check if your browser is also the latest version.
- Restart your WIFI router. If you are still facing slow speeds, do consider rebooting your WIFI router. This will often help in significantly boosting your internet speed.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. If you are watching from a desktop or laptop, clearing your browser cache and cookies can help also enhance your viewing experience.
Do try these tips to optimise your internet connection and enjoy the best streaming experience with SIFA v2.020!