TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, "AHL" refers to Arts House Limited, including any and/or all of its authorised representatives, agents, and/or employees. These terms and conditions shall apply to all persons at the Venues, including but not limited to holders of tickets to events, shows and/or performances to be held at the Venues.
For the avoidance of doubt, AHL shall be the sole arbiter and interpreter of the terms and conditions set out herein and shall have full authority to enforce compliance of such terms and conditions as set out herein. A breach of any of the terms and conditions herein shall entitle AHL to revoke the ticket(s) without prior notification, refund, compensation, or liability.
- Ticket buyers voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- AHL shall not be liable for any loss of articles or property left unattended within the venue.
- AHL/Venue Owners may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for an event, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- AHL/Venue Owners may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather conditions, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- Unless otherwise stated by AHL/Venue Owners, there is no admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old. Children aged 6 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry. No refunds will be made on the grounds that that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- All persons are required to show proof of age and identity upon request by authorised representatives of AHL/Venue Owners.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break (if any) in the performance.
- No smoking, food and beverages are allowed in the venue unless otherwise stated by AHL/Venue Owners.
- AHL/Venue Owners reserves the right to restrict the entry, or removal, of any recording equipment if we are of the opinion that the audio or images captured, whether moving or still, are likely to be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to the AHL/Venue Owners to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
- AHL/Venue Owners reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming, or if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket is stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable or that it was reported lost.
- All ticket holders shall at all times be subject to:
- any terms and conditions imposed by AHL
- any entry conditions and/or house rules which may be found at the relevant venues
- any terms and conditions relating to the events, performances and/or shows
- any terms and conditions displayed at SISTIC’s website www.sistic.com.sg or at SISTIC’s Authorised Agents and Box Offices.
- Tickets sold, including any transaction fees, booking fees and/or supplementary fees which may apply to such tickets, are strictly non-refundable.
- Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by AHL. No refunds will be given or claims entertained due to any change in ticket prices or discounts.
- SISTIC and AHL each reserves the right to cancel and/or refund any tickets that have been traded, transferred or resold and to deny any of such ticket holder entry.
- Replacement tickets are issued subject to verification of the patron's details against purchase records and payment of an administrative fee to SISTIC. Replacement tickets will not be issued if the authenticity of purchase cannot be accurately ascertained. Replacement tickets will not be issued for free seating or general admission events.
- Tickets shall not be used for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes (including but not limited to trade incentives, prizes, competitions, contests, lotteries, or draws, whether for commercial or charitable purposes) without the prior written consent of AHL, who may withhold such consent at their sole and absolute discretion.
- Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Both AHL and/or the Venue Owner will be entitled to rely upon and enforce these terms and conditions.
- Any complaint regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter/Venue Owner