Theatrical screenings at Oldham Theatre:
Measures will be taken to ensure the health and safety of all patrons at Oldham Theatre. This includes wearing a mask at all times for both staff and patrons, temperature taking, SafeEntry logging and observance of social distancing around the theatre. Doors will open 20 minutes before showtime, so do ensure you arrive early to register and take your temperature.
Video on Demand (VOD):
- Each unique e-ticket allows the ticket holder to view the film within the stipulated Video on Demand (VOD) dates
- Once logged in, the e-ticket holder has up to 24 hours to view the film. The e-ticket holder may watch the film multiple times within 24 hours.
- The e-ticket holder may not share their e-ticket link. Online viewing parties and sharing the video(s) via streaming apps are not permitted.
- Recording or any form of distribution of the video(s) is prohibited. The video(s) must not be uploaded to the internet, publicly exhibited, or otherwise distributed or reproduced in any way.
- Copyright in the videos belongs to the distributor of the film and no one is allowed to edit, modify, translate, adapt, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, create any derivative work of, reproduce, or deal with the video(s) in any way whatsoever.
- SISTIC has no control or management over the content of the video(s).
- SISTIC and SIFA are not liable for any viewing or browsing problems caused by the e-ticket holder's internet connection or technical hardware or software issues or any cause beyond the control of SISTIC and SIFA.
- The VOD screenings are exclusive to people residing in Singapore.